to train with the professionals who have a track record for teaching field goal, extra point and punt snapping at an elite level!
Get ahead of the competition and sign up today!
Why Prokicker.com long-snapping camps are the right choice:
- Learn flexibility drills for specific development of kicking, punting and snapping skills.
- Expert long-snapping instruction and training from professional coaches for field goal, extra point and punt snaps.
- Develop step-by-step practice "blueprint" of fundamentals and drills that translates to peak performance.
- Learn drills simulating game situations that will instantly produce consistency and confidence.
- Experience video slow-motion analysis for immediate application using innovative computer software.
- Learn flexibility drills that must be done for specific development of snapping skills.
- Learn the secrets to developing strength, then transfer it to power and apply it to the snapping motion.
- Learn in-season training strategies to enhance strength, maintain power and develop endurance.
- Achieve optimal snap times and game-ready tempo through "snap-to-kick" training.
- Learn proven alignment, approach and follow-through that will develop snapping accuracy.
- Learn how to survive and thrive in adverse weather conditions.
- Develop mental skills and strategies that will prepare each long snapper for clutch performances.
- Learn the keys to developing highly successful practice and pre-game warm-up routines.
- Practice and compete with other talented athletes who share common goals.
- Learn from football's best long-snappers and coaches who have performed at the highest levels of the game.
Long-snapping camp testimony:
"Today there are so many opportunities for youngsters to improve skills in all sports. It's fantastic that they have these opportunities. (At Prokicker.com), the kids get outstanding coaching, showing them the proper technique and fundamentals. I've been very impressed with the staff that Prokicker.com has put together. If you come to this camp, your kid is going to get coached if he's a punter, kicker or long-snapper. That may be what separates them from a lot of other camps. It's not just showing off your snapping or kicking skills, it's grassroots coaching from the best. You'll come away from here a better football player."
—Jim Otto, former Oakland Raider center and long-snapper,
Pro Football Hall of Fame member
"If you can long snap, you definitely will be considered an asset to any team regardless of your primary position. So, whether your goal is to earn a scholarship, or to help your team any way you can, the instruction received at these camps is unparalleled. Work with experienced and successful collegiate and professional long snappers who are also experienced instructors."
—Cliff Anders, former Virginia Tech long-snapper